This is a recipe I created to use up the excess of coconut meat I had on hand as well as some apple pulp from juicing. It’s pretty easy to make and they are perfect for a breakfast wrap or treat. Enjoy!
Raw Apple Cinnamon Crepe
4 C filtered water
2 1/2 C apple pulp
1 C coconut meat
2 tsp ground flax
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1. Add water, apple pulp, ground flax, cinnamon, and nutmeg into the Vita-Mix container(or blender) in the order listed and secure lid with plunger. Select Variable 1.
2. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10. Blend for 30 -45 seconds or until a smooth consistency is reached.
3. Add coconut meat secure lid with plunger. Select Variable 1.
4. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10. Blend for 30 -45 seconds or until a smooth consistency is reached.
5. Use 1/2 cup of mixture per tortilla and place 4 sections on teflex sheets. Smooth out into a tortilla with an off-set spatula working from the center out in a circular motion.
6. Transfer sheet to grid lined dehydrator tray. Put in the dehydrator at 105 degrees for 5-6 hours.
7. Once top is thoroughly dry remove teflex and flip onto a mesh lined tray and dehydrate for an additional 4-5 hours. You want the wraps to be dry but still pliable. To avoid the edges curling up you can place a mesh tray on top.
8. Add fruit, raw yogurt, and jam, nuts seeds, coconut nectar, dreamy whipped topping, almond butter & bananas, whatever you prefer roll up and enjoy!